I'm working in this industry for over seven years.
I am specialise in:
high and low-poly modelling and UV mapping using 3DS Max
and Maya, Blender, creating normal maps in 3DS Max, ZBrush and Photoshop (with Xnormal or Nvidia Normal plug-in), texturing using Photoshop (colour and specular maps), sculpting, painting and adding detail to high poly models in ZBrush. Ndo2, Mudbox (texturing, sculpting), Marmoset, Topogun, Substance painter
I have experience with game engine:
UE4 [UDK] - Very experienced,
G.E.C.K - Experienced,
Unity3d - Very experienced
Сryengine3 - Experienced
Environment building in Unity and UDK
For my video portfolio, you can go to my YouTube channel:
Freelance clients company:
Im official game engine tester UE4, Epic Games Company (I have NDA)
In my position on BlueHole, I work as a Props Artist, using the Unreal Engine 4
- Doing some props for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Doing textures
- development immersive simulators on the game engine Unreal Development Kit (UDK), using
the sphere virtual reality (VirtuSphere) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKzkn5N4Fzg
- The development of the game world from the pictures to the final stage (ready-location).
- management division 3d artists, introducing new technologies and process optimization, project management companies.
- preparation of project documentation (technical assignment, design documents), working with Perforce P4V
- creating, editing and finalization of of models, textures, shadersBlinn, Phong, Lambert, Anisotropic, Custom lighting, (the creation of real-time reflections, cube map, planar map and AO color change, procedural shaders, shader metal, wood, concrete, glass, real time reflection metal, etc.)
- I do terrain painting, Particle, creating collision for objects.
- Processing of point clouds, the construction of of objects (modeling), sculpting of models, sweep of models, baking maps (Normal map, Ao, Cavity map), texturing, creating 2-3 UV-set for the lightmap, and blending textures, insert and configure in the game engine UDK (lighting, post-effects, camera effects (DOF, SSAO, Antialising, Color variation), optimization (LOD, Cull Distance Volume).
- Animation objects in 3DS MAX CAT, setting physics Rayfire tool, Apex PhysX Lab (Nvidia) and use in UDK, Unity3d, unreal script at junior, content development for DirectX 11 (create and configure maps for tessellation, shader creation and use in UDK ). Development of procedural materials for game engines Unity3d, UDK. Substance designer program
Worked on the game Geopolitica
- creating high detailed objects, concepts or designing new object fitting the game feel
- work with unity3d (lighting, optimize, do levels, terrain painting, post-effects (SSAO, DOF)
- creating low models,collision and LODs
- textures (unique and tile, creating textures for height map)
- fixed shaders
- creating high detailed objects, based on concepts or references
- creatingphotorealistic, painttextures
- creating animations in 3ds max
- creating animations in Flash
- creating icon from games
- I create characters and game locations for www.race13.ru
- For the game "Gangsters" http://playflock.com/app/13